1. The differences between high-voltage LED double batten light and low-voltage LED double batten light are mainly in terms of safety, installation, price, packaging and service life;
2. Safety: The 220V voltage used by the high-voltage LED double batten light is a dangerous voltage, and there are potential safety hazards in some risky applications; the low-voltage LED light bar works under the working voltage of DC 12V, which is a safe voltage and can be applied to In various occasions, there is no danger to the human body;
3. Installation: The installation of the high-voltage LED light bar is relatively simple, and it can be driven directly by a high-voltage driver. Generally, the factory can be configured directly, and the 220V power supply can be connected to work normally. The installation of low-voltage LED flexible LED double batten light requires installing a DC power supply in front of the LED double batten light, which is relatively complicated during installation;
4. Price: If you look at the two types of LED double batten light alone, the price of the LED double batten light is similar, but the overall cost is different, because the high-voltage LED double batten light is equipped with a high-voltage power supply, generally a power supply It can carry 30~50 meters of LED flexible light strips, and the cost of high voltage voltage is relatively low. The low-voltage LED double batten light needs to be equipped with an external DC power supply. Generally, the power of a 1-meter 60-bead 5050 LED double batten light is roughly 12~14W, which means that each meter of the LED double batten light needs to be equipped with a DC power supply of about 15W. The cost of low-voltage LED double batten light will increase a lot, which is much higher than that of high-voltage LED double batten light. Therefore, from the perspective of the overall cost, the price of low-voltage LED lamps is higher than that of high-voltage LED lamps;
5. Packaging: The packaging of high-voltage LED double batten light and low-voltage LED double batten light are also very different. High-voltage LED flexible light strips can generally achieve 50~100 meters/roll; low-voltage LED double batten light generally can achieve a maximum of 5~10 meters. m/roll; if the DC power supply exceeds 10 meters, the attenuation will be very severe;
6. Service life: The service life of low-voltage LED double batten light will technically be 50,000-100,000 hours, and the actual use can reach 30,000-50,000 hours. Because of the high voltage, the high voltage LED double batten light generates a lot more heat per unit length than the low voltage LED double batten light, which directly affects the service life of the high voltage LED double batten light. Generally speaking, the service life of high voltage is about 10,000 hours;
The above is the difference between high-voltage light strips and low-voltage light strips. High and low voltage LED double batten light has its own advantages and disadvantages. You can make a reasonable choice according to your different use environments, so as not to waste resources. hopefully this can provide beneficial help to everyone.